Autor Wątek: Jaguar XJ6 S3 klakson  (Przeczytany 2120 razy)

Offline mwillusionmw

• Aspirant
  • Kocham to forum
Jaguar XJ6 S3 klakson
« dnia: Sierpień 11, 2022, 06:56:33 am »
Cześć.
Nie działa mi klakson - czy jest w ty maucie jakiś przekaźnik od tego? Gdzie jest ten klakson docelowo przymocowany?

Offline John76

• Starszy Forumowicz
Odp: Jaguar XJ6 S3 klakson
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Sierpień 12, 2022, 11:09:36 am »
Cześć.
Nie działa mi klakson - czy jest w ty maucie jakiś przekaźnik od tego? Gdzie jest ten klakson docelowo przymocowany?
Witam Kolegę.

Akurat studiuję dostępną literaturę na temat tego modelu, więc szybko udało mi się odnaleźć potrzebne informacje.
Chciałbym podzielić się tym, co udało mi się wyczytać, a nie z mojego doświadczenia, bo jeszcze nie grzebałem przy tym aucie.
A więc:

"The horn relay is mounted on the inside front fender (wing) well and on two of my cars it was mounted "bottom side up", that is the terminals pointed skyward. This mounting scheme meant that water could collect in the thing and eventually short it out. On both of these cars I remounted the relay with the terminals pointing down. I never had any more trouble with the horn relay."

i jeszcze coś:

"Next back are the horns which are fastened in the center just below the front bumper. The horns are not anything spectacular. They are just a standard vibrating diaphragm powered by an electromagnet that switches on and off when the horn button is depressed. These are repairable and are not complicated. Anyone can open one up, clean it out, clean the contacts, replace the gasket and put them back in operation. Their location near the road makes them susceptible to getting full of all sorts of junk that gets pushed back to the diaphragm and jamming up the works. The gaskets are paper and tend to deteriorate quickly allowing water into the inner workings of the horn. You should use one of the liquid silicone gasket materials when you put it back together as they will last longer than a paper gasket. BUT.... new horns made of plastic are so cheap that repairs are hardly worth the time unless you are just into the pure satisfaction of being able to say "I did it". I recommend doing it once if you are new to auto repair, it will give you a project that you can do and feel proud of.
If the electromagnet is badly rusted or the coil is burned, I don't recommend trying to repair it but it can be done.
"

oraz jakby klakson działał, a nie dało się go wyłączyć:

"A big expensive bug in this area is the horn that stays on, or honks when you turn the steering wheel. There used to be a kit to fix this bug but it is no longer available. When it was available it was only really good for a few years. Now the only repair is to replace the upper steering column. A new upper steering column is expensive so you want to know that it is the steering column that is at fault before you replace it. A used parts dealer can usualy provide one for about half of the cost of a new one.
Another, less expensive, repair is to place a button under the dash near the steering column where you can reach it easy and bypass the switch in the steering column with a wire from the new switch to the horn relay. This is not elegant, makes the horn hard to find when you are in a hurry and offends my sense of beauty, but it can be done.
One owner wrote to tell me that he found that the nut that held the upper end of the horn rod in place had come loose on his car and just removing the cover from the center of the wheel alowed him to tighten the nut and cure his problem.
"

Generalnie z tego co wyczytałem, to trzeba nieustannie dbać o wszystkie elektryczne połączenia w tym samochodzie. Wszystkie punkty masy należy odświeżać i konserwować przeciw zachodzeniu śniedzią, to samo z końcówkami kabli, bezpieczniki do wymiany nawet jak wyglądają dobrze itp. Niestety elektryka, jest jedną z bolączek tego samochodu i wymaga ona trochę uwagi od czasu do czasu.

Mam nadzieję, że trochę pomogłem.
Powodzenia.
Jan

Offline jarek-jerryjag

• Forumowicz Executive
  • Ja kochaminienawidze Jaga to jest jedno słowo
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Sierpień 16, 2022, 21:41:43 pm »
Fakt jest ze po latach coś może się zepsuć w tych autach . . to co napisane w ostatnim kolumnie  po angielsku  jest prawda  i system w przewodzenia prądu z przycisku przez kolumnę ma problemy . czeto jednak ludzie mając ten problem wyciągali bezpiecznik  w przewodach .  Ten bezpiecznik jest na przewodzie przy grodzi nad akumulatorem . sprawdź ten bezpiecznik czy jeszcze tam jest ! druga sporawa to masa na kolumnie  czy przypadkiem nie jest rozłączona.
I love and hate Jaguars

Offline mwillusionmw

• Aspirant
  • Kocham to forum
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Wrzesień 03, 2022, 13:17:26 pm »
Cześć.
Sprawdziłem całość, i jak się okazuje - masa jest ale non stop. Była lekko odgięta blaszka od kolumny - po dogięciu jak się okazało - trąbi non stop. Wychodzi na to że w samej kolumnie jest problem i tyle ponieważ po włożeniu nakrętki izolującej - masa nadal tam jest. Ale wymieniał kolumny nie będę, zobaczymy czy na przeglądzie przejdzie bez klaksonu, jeśli nie to zrobię sobie prowizorkę na przycisk chyba jakąś