Autor Wątek: jak wyciągnąć radio w XKR?  (Przeczytany 5892 razy)

LCQ

• Gość
jak wyciągnąć radio w XKR?
« dnia: Luty 23, 2010, 20:48:36 pm »
model 01r, jak można wyciągnąć radio? ma ktoś instrukcje bo nie doszukałem się,

romekB

• Gość
Odp: jak wyciągnąć radio w XKR?
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Luty 23, 2010, 20:59:27 pm »
Witaj, nie mam XKR więc nie powiem, ale znalazłem to na angielskim forum

Remove the wood around the J-Gate by lifting up the trim that has the sport switch for the tranny. There are four small tangs that hold this down, and if it has never been removed you will be lucky if none break off during removal. I think all of mine have broke off so it is not a big deal, to me at least. Take the two metal strips off from each side of the J-Gate so the wood can be removed. Obviously swicthes will have to be disconnected at each spot. Now under each side of the radio are two Torqz bit screws, remove them. Then at the far end of the arm rest is a cover that just needs to be lifted off, though it might be tight. You probably will not be able to break it if you have to pry on it to get it up. It is just held in place by metal clips that fit into two slots, so that resistence just needs to be overcome. Take the two Torqz bit screws off from the cover you removed and the arm rest assembly will be able to be lifted out. Now just remove the four, I think it is, screws and each corner of the center console pack and slide everything out so you can get to the radio. Once again disconnecting electrical connectors as needed to get things out. Install in reverse order of removal.

1. Remove the black trim panel holding the cruise control and sport mode buttons from around the shifter. There are 4 clips holding the panel on: upper left, lower left upper right and lower right. Be careful, they break easily. Remove the wires from the buttons.

2. There are two brackets holding the wood panel down, one on each side of the shifter. Remove the two screws holding down each bracket. Be sure you note the orientation of the brackets - it will make reinstallation easier. Lift off the wood trim panel. When reinstalling don't overtighten these screws as they will crack the veneer.

3. Under the wood trim you just removed, there are two 5mm hex bolts fastening the console to the car. Remove them.

4. At the rear of the console is a trim cover. It is held by two tension clips. Just pull it off.

5. There are two 5 mm hex bolts under the rear trim cover - remove them.

6. Remove the shifter knob and place shifter in reverse. Set parking brake first.

7. Remove the console. Be sure to disconnect the lighter and ashtray light connectors.

9. Remove the 6 philips screws holding the radio/ heater controls stack in the dashboard and pull the whole assembly out.

10. Remove the antenna wire and wiring harness connectors from the back of the radio.

11. Unbolt the ground wire from the back of the radio.

Reinstall in reverse order.