Dział Techniczny > I-PACE (2018 - obecnie)

Wady / zalety I PACE

<< < (6/6)

rmazurek:

--- Cytat: kret88 w Październik 08, 2024, 20:56:59 pm ---SADHA2B19K1F67877

--- Koniec cytatu ---

Lista problemow ktore zostaly zgloszone i naprawione:

Customer complain: Corrosion on Finisher doors.    Customer complain: Corrosion on Finisher doors.

Customer complain: After driving when stop vehicle  at first when open doors ( Stop battery fault detected)  warning message in  IPC.

CC: CAR IS SHAKING IN BRAKE PEDAL WHEN PRESSING BEFORE STARTING. THEN PRESSING START AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS. EVERYTHING IS DEAD.

Hybrid battery fault in IC

The charging flap will not open

While carrying out H288 found leakage from low pressure valve

Charging flap is hard to open

Vehicle shows wrong outside temperature

Dust Entering The Passenger Compartment

Impossible to open the flap for the charging cable

AC is not cooling

The heated tailgate window is inoperative when the switch is in the ON position

Upper and Lower screen blank.
Issue: Both screens in the centre console is black / Not working. Investigation: Updated the IDMA, and the screen goes back on. The screen Works sometimes for 2 minutes, and sometimes for 2 days before its dark again. All cars has been handed over to the customer. Outside temp is approx. 0degrees. It has also happened inside where it is +21 degrees. The outside weather condition is snow/raining. Pre conditioning was not active when it happened. The issue happens sometimes while charging, sometimes while driving. It has happened both With AC and DC charging. The backlight on the upper screen is illuminated. If the radio was on while happened, the radio continue playing while the screen is black. Not possible to adjust the volume. The car was not Connected to a 12v supply when happened. The reverse camera does not show. Repair: Please advice. Sometimes it helps just to Lock the vehicle for 30 minutes. Sometimes it helps just to charge the vehicle. In some cases we have to get the car in and update the IDMA before the screen goes on. This is a very serious case, and the Whole Norwegian marked is affected. We need a quick solution With this case.

kret88:
Dziękuję. O większości błędów wiedziałem. O kilku dowiedziałem więc właśnie teraz?  najważniejsze, że obecnie wszystko działa. Samochód ma nalot 111tys km i wciąż jest frajda z jazdy.
Naprawa baterii gdzie wymieniano moduł zajęła 4 miesiące ponieważ czekali długo na części ale miałem zastępczego elektryka z Chin dzięki czemu miałem okazję przekonać się, że Jag to był właściwy wybór. Jakość wykonania, materiały, sposób prowadzenia dużo lepsze niż w chińczyku czy Tesli. Jedyne co to promień skrętu mógłby być lepszy.

Dziękuję jeszcze raz za odpowiedź. Pozdrawiam serdecznie

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[*] Poprzednia strona

Idź do wersji pełnej