Autor Wątek: awaryjne otwieranie bagażnika  (Przeczytany 4303 razy)

kalipe

• Gość
awaryjne otwieranie bagażnika
« dnia: Listopad 20, 2013, 20:35:55 pm »
Mój Jag uległ kolizji  :-cry Nie mogę się dostać do bagażnika, centralny uległ uszkodzeniu, pilot nie otwiera. Prąd jest. Słyszałem ze pilotem idzie jednak  awaryjne odblokować i otworzyć m.in. bagażnik. Coś tam wdusić razem czy osobno.
Coś wam wiadomo?

Jawe83

• Gość
Odp: awaryjne otwieranie bagażnika
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Listopad 21, 2013, 09:41:13 am »
Chyba kiepsko słyszałeś, jeśli nawalił centralny, to żadna kombinacja (nawet gdyby była) nie pomoże....

Poświęciłem jednak 4 minuty i zamieszczam poniżej cytat z zagranicznego forum o kotach:

Some further borrowed points ( with a little editing )

If the doors are locked and battery is not flat.

http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/f26/key-advice-6612.html
The recovery company pumped open the gap in the top left hand corner of the boot, pulled through the wiring loom with a hook,
cut a slice in the sleeve to reveal the wires, stuck his spike in the yellow wire and pop the boot opened.
You can also get the wiring loom through a little hole behind the number plate.
( no more information about this)

If the doors do open but boot will not and the battery is not flat.

http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/f26/boot-lock-emergency-release-6671.html

If you take IP5 pin 16 to ground then your boot will open automatically.
IP5 is the large brown connector that goes into the general electronic module
(i.e. the main car brain) that sits behind your instrument panel.
It will be a twenty minute trim removal job to get the instrument panel out
and take that pin to ground. If it happens again in the future and you can't get
to your spare key then that may be a quicker solution than removing the rear seats.
(BTW, you should be able to disable the alarm very quickly by loosening the lower two screws
on the passenger side front wheel arch liner and unplugging the alarm sounder that sits behind it.
Some markets have secondary sounders though... not sure if that would work then.)

If you are really worried about not having a cabin boot release then connect a small tactile switch between IP5-16
and any convenient ground point and mount it in the top of the driver foot well near to the OBDII connector.

Later info:-
The good news is that you do not need to dismantle any of the dash to do it.
You can access the GECM easily by popping out the cubby hole by the driver’s knee.
The cable you need to cut into is the blue wire on pin 16 on the brown connector on the GECM.
Just splice a new wire into it and take it to any ground point on the body/chassis (don't ground it back to the GECM)
and the motor activates to pop the trunk lid. I've tried it with a bare-ended fly lead
and did it half a dozen times to check it out.

Note: I would recommend disconnecting the battery when splicing into the cable to prevent any accidental damage to the computer.

I bought a cabin boot release switch from a Ford Fiesta and will mount it in the lower A pillar trim
next to the inertia switch. It has four tab connectors on it - 2 for the switch, and 2 for a 10-12V dimmer controlled lamp circuit.
I will connect it in to pin 1 of the lighting control switch (IP17) and take the other end to ground.
Then you can control the brightness of the switch using the dimmer knob on the car.
The switch could also be mounted behind the indicator stalk next to the small vent,
but that would mean removing the dash.

These ideas will still not solve an electric malfunction of the boot lock.

bądź jeszcze coś takiego:

Since you can get in the vehicle, fold down the rear seat arm rest, there is a small opening. Grab a flashlight and "rig" up a long hook and give a pull. The pull handle maybe located on the upper portion of the trunk.

kalipe

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Listopad 21, 2013, 18:30:26 pm »
Powiem tak: ja nie mogłem otworzyć bagażnika ani pilotem ani mechanicznie przyciskiem klapy. Pilota wziął w recę laweciarz, coś pstryknął tak że mogłem przyciskiem otworzyć bagażnik  :-chyt Jak to zrobił?  :-trudno Tego nie chciał mi pokazać, powiedzieć, stąd moje pytanie na forum   8)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 21, 2013, 18:35:07 pm wysłana przez kalipe »

Jawe83

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Listopad 22, 2013, 09:37:50 am »
No nie wiem, jakoś nie wyczytałem nigdy nigdzie o żadnych kodach w pilocie.... na logikę nawet biorąc - na co jakieś magiczne kombinacje w tak prostym urządzeniu, które ma za zadanie wyzwolić mechanizm otwierania zamka klapy? Wciskasz przycisk i mechanizm się zwalnia :) Jeśli nie ma żadnej reakcji, to:
1. Pilot uległ rozkodowaniu - procedury kodowania są na tym forum
2. Mechanizm, bądź układ logiczny owego mechanizmu, uległ uszkodzeniu - wtedy żadna magiczna kombinacja, a nawet modły nie pomogą ;)

Jeśli u Ciebie uszkodzeniu uległ układ logiczny mechanizmu (wspominasz w pierwszym poście, że "centralny uległ uszkodzeniu"), to w cytatach, które podesłałem, znajdziesz opis, gdzie co zewrzeć, żeby bezpośrednio uruchomić mechanizm klapy.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Listopad 22, 2013, 10:03:14 am wysłana przez Jawe83 »