Autor Wątek: Przydatne informacje o x-type  (Przeczytany 6597 razy)

Offline mateusz1807

• Forumowicz Executive
Przydatne informacje o x-type
« dnia: Czerwiec 25, 2016, 22:31:14 pm »
Ostatnio na jednym z zagranicznych forum, natrafiłem na taki post. Jest tu kilka różnych ciekawostek, porad dotyczących x-type'a.
Na przykład bardzo mi się przydała informacja jak włączyć/wyłączyć automatyczne blokowanie zamków po ruszeniu. Kiedyś znalazłem informację iż tylko w serwisie można to zmienić, w jednym z Warszawskich chcieli za to 150 zł, a okazało się że można to zrobić samemu w 40 sekund :D

Na razie nie mam czasu na tłumaczenie (i też nie wszystko umiem dokładnie przetłumaczyć, a nie chciałbym wprowadzać w błąd) więc pozwolę sobie wkleić wersję angielską. Może wspólnymi siłami uda się to przerobić na nasz język i komuś się to przyda.

This has been entirely Plagiarised from jaguar forum uk. Full thread is available at http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3918&sid=45b098244a282e5cff84728b0a003f0b

I take no credit for this thread other than I've edited it down to what I consider to be the main useful bits and bobs. Most of this was cut and pasted so if written in the first person, it's probably the original poster not me who has come up with the info.

The original thread is 40 pages long. There are several repeated entries on the original thread and some that highlight what x types don't do that other cars do.

Any way here goes.

When the low fuel warning light comes on, the satnav display automatically updates to show the location of all local petrol stations

"take-away hook" next to the glovebox handle: very usefuly for hanging the curry from so that it doesn't fall over when going round corners

I noticed yesterday that the clicking that accompanies indicating left or right is not mehanical, as I thought it would be (and has been for every other car I've owned).

If you use Jaguar voice (or press the button on the steering wheel and don't speak), while turning left or right, the clicking stops!!! The little green lights for left and right continue (as do the ones outside obviously!), but the clicking stops until the voice command is either recognised or cancelled....

When your water level is below the minimum your heater does not work.

Press CD when playing CDs to PAUSE the CD. Press again to resume.

Hold TRIP button and turn key to position II.
Will display Diagnostic information
If you press & hold trip reset button & keep holding whilst turning ignition key to run but not start & wait the mileage display will start flashing test! release button & enjoy, you can put your gauges through test mode then bulb test then some live information ie like engine temp, oil pressure, speed in KMH etc etc etc and any diagnostics faults may flash up as well as stored DTC codes! press & hold to return to normal.
Somewhere on the net under mustang world is a video showing dash test but not every thing is the same
You need to press and hold it before turning the ignition key to run (not start) on then turn the ignition to run (not start).

On cold days, the rear defrost will automatically turn on

After a while the boot light goes off if you leave the boot open.

Also when using wash wipe you normally get 2 wipes then a pause then another wipe but this doesn’t work when the washer fluid level is low.

If you press and hold the lock button on the key fob, windows will all rise (if down). Standard on UK models can be programmed on US models if not already set. (There was much talk on the thread about global opening. As far as I could understand it was not available but there was a lot of conflicting information.)

If you have folding rear seats, the middle seatbelt will only extend if you have the seat locked in the correct position. It's a safety feature.

If you have your front fog lights on and you switch on main beam the front fog lights go out!! Kind of makes sense as you wouldn't/shouldn't be using them at the same time.

What he really wanted to show me, though, was that if you put your lights and fog lights on, then flash your lights (full beam) the fog lights go out and then come back on (as you've stated). If you carry on driving, steadily flashing your lights on/off/on/off, you tend to find that people get out of your way pretty quickly. Useful if you're driving home at night and the traffic's a bit heavy....
when you start up the car at night.....and all the lights are off. The lights on the light switch are illuminated

If you leave your lights on off (not auto).....as it gets dark, you'll notice the icons on the light cluster light up (the off, parking, on and auto).....and not the whole dash. I guess this is so you can find the switch at night . Actually I noticed recently that they are always illuminated (you just can't tell well its bright outside).

There is a lever behind the dipped (Xenon) light which engages a deflector so the car be driven on the continent without having to buy those sticky external deflectors.

(Apparently) all mechanical keys will lock any Jag using the door hole, doesn’t matter what model.

The car will not start if you try to start the engine without having the key fully flipped open and locked (i dont know why, but i get a security error) I guess the key makes contact with metal inside the fob and sends the data codes through it or something

Door auto lock feature enable/disable
1. Turn ignition on but don't start the engine.
2. Lock the door by pushing in the button by the handle, and then pull the handle slightly to reopen it, repeat this sequence twice more.
3. Turn the ignition off and leave it off.
4. Lock the door by pushing in the button by the handle, and then pull the handle slightly to reopen it, repeat this sequence twice more.
5. Turn on the ignition again but don't start the engine. A ping should be heard.
6. Lock the door by pushing the button by the handle, and then pull the handle slightly to reopen again. A final double ping should be heard to indicate auto locking is enabled. If you've disabled the feature another ping will be heard when you drive off and exceed 4mph.

Worked on 2nd attempt (this time with the door ajar)

Some sad acts sell this on flea bay

For some odd reason, my driver's door window stopped closing to the top - was about 10 mm short!! No amount of up and down would do it.
However, if I held the passenger door window switch up, and whilst doing so, then did mine up and down, it went back to the top!

This feature automatically centrally locks and arms the vehicle if the vehicle has been unlocked with the key transmitter:

..and no doors have been opened for 45 seconds or
..if the ignition remains off for 45 seconds

This feature can be disabled or reinstated by a Jaguar dealer if required.

You can change the unlock from all doors, to just the drivers door (and boot?) by holding the lock and unlock keys down together for a few seconds
You hold the lock and unlock buttons for 4 seconds your indicators will flash telling you this has been activated.

if I only press the lock button on remote once the internal alarm sensors don't arm. They only arm when you double lock the car via the remote.

Press the see you home light button on the remote 4 times & the panic alarm goes off.

If something's not closed when you lock the car, it "toots" the horn twice at you.

Your tyre pressures are on the inside of your fuel compartment where you fill up

Or below the pillar on the driver's side of the front dash - it's then hidden when the door is closed.

There is a little hook on the inside of the fuel compartment cover. This is for you to hook the fuel cap, rather than leave the fuel cap hanging down on your paintwork. Point the inside of the cap downwards, and it sits on the hook.

If you have the auto climate control and you are sitting in heavy traffic or drive through some thick smoke, then then it will shut off the external vents and turn on the cabin air recirculation automatically.

If you hold in the recirculate button for a few seconds it will beep twice and will stay on until you switch it off rather than turning off after 6 mins.

For CD Changers. If you press and hold the CD track skip button on the steering wheel, just long enough until the audio stops, then release as soon as it stops, it will change to the next disc up or down (depending on which button you pressed).

When the low screenwash light is on, the wipers don't automatically come on when you use the jets. You get to conserve your last drops of water. i.e. a few little squirts then you decide when to wipe.

(if fitted) the head lamp wash works every 6th time ONLY if the lights are on, if the washer fluid is low it only sprays the windscreen!

when i press the button for wash wipe, no matter how briefly i push the button, it washes for a couple of seconds and wipes then.....it parks for about 5 secs then does one more wipe to get rid of the 'runners" on the screen.
That final wipe can be unhelpful at times (e.g. when fine mud or salt spray is being thrown up onto the screen, it can smear). There's a way of preventing the final wipe when it's not needed (at least, it works on my 2001 car, and I use it from time to time):
- Set the "intermittent" control to one of the quickest settings.
- When you've triggered the Wash, after a couple of wipes but before it's finished the first phase, move the wiper stalk to the intermittent setting for a second, then back to Off.
- The extra stroke shouldn't now happen!

With the wipers on intermittent if you increase the rate of the wipe the screen wipes immediately - if you decrease the rate it doesn't wipe until after the prescribed delay. Presumably using the logic that if you are increasing the rate the screen is already wet but if you are decreasing it the screen is pretty dry. A nice attention to detail.

a rubber button in the feet area of the front passenger (outside wall). There is a cut in the plastic just enough to see the button and reach to it with 2 fingers- cut off switch.

When demisting the rear window and mirrors that the windscreen, washer jets heat up too.
The heated jets are standard- see model specification.
But they are not electrical heated, the heat up from the motor (no isolated and located just above him- open the motor bay and you can see it)

I had the passenger seat quite far forward to get a long load in and noticed it automatically disables the air-bag with the seat fully forward. it also deactivates if someone light sits in the front seat, as was the case with my 9 year old nephew
If you sit or put something heavy in the front seat and do not put the seatbelt on, the airbag will deactivate
The weight is somewhere between 7 and 8 stones

On saloon models If you double lock your saloon and the battery runs out. You may not be able to access your boot until the battery is charged. If your jump leads are in the boot this may be a problem. A cigar lighter to cigar lighter charger may be worth having in your passenger area. To use until there is enough juice in the battery to unlock the boot then use your battery clips.
The USA ones had an emergency fluorescent boot release pull on the underside of the boot lid (glows in the dark)

If you press the cruise control to speed up and then to slow down while tapping the brake (have to repeat roughly 3 times) the car goes mad and starts jerking all over (the cruise control gets confused). (2005-2006 models only) Free remapping at Jaguar dealer to correct this. All should have been recalled, but check with your local dealer that yours is sorted.

If you have your foot on the clutch and rev the engine (2.2 Diesel sport) it won't rev over 3000! Let the clutch go and it revs freely!
You can turn that off in the Sat Nav settings...

Apparently, on the 2.2d when you put your foot down hard it does something called overboost and increases your torques from 380 to 400

If you ignore the diesel warning light the car stops before you run out of fuel to save you from entirely draining the engine and fuel system.

The seat belt buckle for the front passenger seat will fit and stay in the recess on the door pillar - preventing it from damaging the leather seat

All 2.5 and 3.0 X Types are AWD.

If you drive away with the boot open once you reach 30 mph the car starts to kangaroo with an electronic misfire it terrified the wife the first time it happened.

Also discovered that if you have disconnected your battery for any reason, the anti-trap won't work again until you have 'reset' your windows after you've reconnected again. If you find that your windows' won't one-touch up, drive your window down to the fully open position until you hear the relay click then fully drive your window fully up keeping your finger on the switch until you hear the relay click again after the window has fully closed. You should now have your one-touch facility restored again. Note, you will have to do this same procedure for each of your windows.
also global closure feature does not work unless you have the anti-trap reset. found this out after replacing the sidelight bulbs with led‘s had to take battery off to get to nearside.

If like me... you find the cigar lighter is not working (yet its illumination is on - with lights) you may find that the Fuse at F68 is in the upper location - this prevents the cigar lighter (and 12v Power source) from actually working.

However, if you pull the fuse and then insert it into the lower position - the cigar lighter (and 12v power source) is fully operational.

if you have the lights off and move the ignition to position II the green lights behind the lighting knob illuminate to help you find it but none of the other back lights come on until you have side lights on

There is a clever trick you can do if you have memory seats! - As there are three memories for the seat positions (which also store the mirror positions) I have mine set up as follows:

Memory 1 - Main driver
Memory 2 - Second driver
Memory 3 - Main driver with dipped mirrors for reversing.

On automatics if i have the mirror switch in the central position, select reverse and then tap the window button the passenger mirror tilts down! even cooler though is when i shift into D when it goes back to normal.

Źródło: http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x-type-x400-14/things-you-didnt-know-your-cat-could-do-66492/

Offline Marioicek

• JCPF Club Member
  • Forumowicz Executive
Odp: Przydatne informacje o x-type
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Czerwiec 26, 2016, 10:43:24 am »
Tłumaczenie z google: Przytrzymać przycisk TRIP i przekręcić kluczyk do pozycji II.
Spowoduje wyświetlenie informacji diagnostycznych
Jeśli naciśniesz i przytrzymaj przycisk Reset trip i trzymaj jednocześnie obracając kluczyk do uruchomienia, ale nie zacząć i czekaj na wyświetlaczu zacznie migać przebieg testu! spust i cieszyć się, można umieścić czujniki poprzez trybie testowym, a następnie testu żarówki czym niektóre informacje na żywo, czyli jak temp silnika, ciśnienia oleju, prędkości w KMH etc etc etc i wszelkie diagnostyki usterek może migać się, jak zapisane kody DTC! naciśnij i przytrzymaj, aby powrócić do normalnego stanu.
Gdzieś w internecie pod mustang świata jest test kreska film pokazujący, ale nie wszystko jest takie samo
Musisz nacisnąć i przytrzymać go przed włączeniem kluczyk do uruchomienia (nie uruchamiać) na włącz zapłon do uruchomienia (nie uruchamiać).

Czy ktoś z Was to próbował?

Offline slawek

• Forumowicz Executive
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Czerwiec 26, 2016, 11:55:31 am »
Opis testu zegarów i parę innych przydatnych rzeczy znajdziesz tutaj:

http://www.mondeoklubpolska.pl/showthread.php/14505-MK-III-Sztuczki-i-kruczki

Link z forum Mondeo, ale większość działa też w przypadku X-typa
X-Tpe 2,0 D sport  rok 2004

Offline Marioicek

• JCPF Club Member
  • Forumowicz Executive
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Czerwiec 26, 2016, 13:08:22 pm »
Super, dzięki.

Offline mateusz1807

• Forumowicz Executive
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Czerwiec 26, 2016, 20:12:51 pm »
Tłumaczenie z google: Przytrzymać przycisk TRIP i przekręcić kluczyk do pozycji II.
Spowoduje wyświetlenie informacji diagnostycznych
Jeśli naciśniesz i przytrzymaj przycisk Reset trip i trzymaj jednocześnie obracając kluczyk do uruchomienia, ale nie zacząć i czekaj na wyświetlaczu zacznie migać przebieg testu! spust i cieszyć się, można umieścić czujniki poprzez trybie testowym, a następnie testu żarówki czym niektóre informacje na żywo, czyli jak temp silnika, ciśnienia oleju, prędkości w KMH etc etc etc i wszelkie diagnostyki usterek może migać się, jak zapisane kody DTC! naciśnij i przytrzymaj, aby powrócić do normalnego stanu.
Gdzieś w internecie pod mustang świata jest test kreska film pokazujący, ale nie wszystko jest takie samo
Musisz nacisnąć i przytrzymać go przed włączeniem kluczyk do uruchomienia (nie uruchamiać) na włącz zapłon do uruchomienia (nie uruchamiać).

Czy ktoś z Was to próbował?

Sprawdzałem, ale nie widziałem co on tak na prawdę wyświetla. Kilku rzeczy można się domyśleć, jak np. napięcie akumulatora.

Interesuje mnie jeszcze ostatnia linijka:
On automatics if i have the mirror switch in the central position, select reverse and then tap the window button the passenger mirror tilts down! even cooler though is when i shift into D when it goes back to normal.

Tylko nie wiem czy to się tyczy tylko wersji z pamięcią ustawień fotela? Bo jakoś nie umiem tego u siebie włączyć.

Offline mateusz1807

• Forumowicz Executive
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2016, 12:57:08 pm »
Przetłumaczyłem kilka wpisów, może nie są to dokładne tłumaczenia ale powinny wystarczyć, oczywiście jeśli zobaczycie jakieś błędy to poprawcie.

Prośba do któregoś z adminów lub moderatorów o aktualizację pierwszego posta

Gdy zapali nam się lampka informująco o kończącym się paliwie, nawigacja automatycznie wyświetli lokalizacje stacji paliw.

Haczyk który jest obok klamki na schowku jest przydatny do podwieszenia np, torby z zakupami, dzięki czemu nie przewróci się na zakrętach

Dźwięk klikania kierunkowskazów nie jest mechaniczny tak jak większości innych samochodów.
Jeśli używasz Jaguar Voice (lub naciśnij przycisk na kierownicy I nic nie mów), podczas skręcania klikanie ustaje!!! Lampka kierunkowskazu nadal świeci, ale dźwięku klikania nie ma, dopóki komenda głosowa nie zostanie rozpoznana lub anulowana.

Gdy poziom wody jest niski ogrzewanie nie działa.

Podczas odtwarzania płyty CD naciśnij przycisk CD na panelu aby zapauzować odtwarzanie, naciśnij ponownie aby wznowić.

Przytrzymaj naciśnięty przycisk TRIP i przekręć kluczyć do pozycji II aby wyświetlić menu diagnostyczne.
Jeśli naciśniesz i przytrzymasz przycisk TRIP RESET podczas zapłou, ale bez uruchamiania silnika poczekaj aż wyświetlacz zacznie wyświetlać TEST! Puść przyciski i korzystaj, można przeprowadzić test zegarów, żarówek, informacje bierzące jak temperatura silnika, ciśnienie oleju, prędkość, zapisane kody błędów DTC. Naciśnij i przytrzymaj TRIP RESET aby wyłączyć test, lub obróć kluczyk od pozycji 0.
Opis do Forda Mondeo: http://www.mondeoklubpolska.pl/showthread.php/14505-MK-III-Sztuczki-i-kruczki

W zimne dni odmrażanie przedniej szyby uruchamia się automatycznie.

Po jakimś czasie oświetlenie bagażnika gaśnie nawet gdy zostanie otwarty.

Normalnie podczas korzystania ze spryskiwaczy wycieraczki robią 2 cykle, i po chwili kolejny, ale nie gdy mamy mało płynu do spryskiwaczy.

Jeśli wciśniesz i przytrzymasz przycisk zamykania na kluczyku okna się domkną (o ile były otwarte). Standard w modelach UK, w modelach US można to zaprogramować jeśli nie działa.

Jeśli posiadasz składaną tylną kanapę, środkowy pas wysunie się tylko gdy kanapa jest prawidłowo zablokowana. Oczywiście ze względów bezpieczeństwa.

If you have your front fog lights on and you switch on main beam the front fog lights go out!! Kind of makes sense as you wouldn't/shouldn't be using them at the same time.

What he really wanted to show me, though, was that if you put your lights and fog lights on, then flash your lights (full beam) the fog lights go out and then come back on (as you've stated). If you carry on driving, steadily flashing your lights on/off/on/off, you tend to find that people get out of your way pretty quickly. Useful if you're driving home at night and the traffic's a bit heavy....
when you start up the car at night.....and all the lights are off. The lights on the light switch are illuminated

If you leave your lights on off (not auto).....as it gets dark, you'll notice the icons on the light cluster light up (the off, parking, on and auto).....and not the whole dash. I guess this is so you can find the switch at night . Actually I noticed recently that they are always illuminated (you just can't tell well its bright outside).

There is a lever behind the dipped (Xenon) light which engages a deflector so the car be driven on the continent without having to buy those sticky external deflectors.

(Podobno) wszystkie kluczyki zablokują jakiegolwiek Jaguara korzystając z zamka w drzwiach, nie ma znaczenia jaki model.

Samochód nie odpali jeśli kluczyć nie będzie do końca rozłożony i zablokowany – pojawi się security error.

Jak włączyć/wyłączyć automatyczne blokowanie zamków:
1. Włącz zapłon ale nie uruchamiaj silnika.
2. Zablokuj drzwi przyciskiem obok klamki, nastepnie pociągnij lekko za klamkę aby odblokować zamki, powtórz to jeszcze 2 razy.
3. Wyłącz zapłon.
4. Ponownie 3 razy zablokuj drzwi przyciskiem i odblokuj klamką.
5. Włącz zapłon ale nie uruchamiaj silnika. Usłyszysz piknięcie.
6. Zablokuj drzwi przyciskiem i odblokuj za pomocą klamki. Usłyszysz 2 piknięcia informujące o włączeniu funkcji. Jeśli wyłączyłeś automatyczne blokowanie, po przekroczeniu prędkości 4 mil usłyszysz kolejne piknięcie. (Tylko raz, za pierwszym razem, później już nie pika).

Some sad acts sell this on flea bay

For some odd reason, my driver's door window stopped closing to the top - was about 10 mm short!! No amount of up and down would do it.
However, if I held the passenger door window switch up, and whilst doing so, then did mine up and down, it went back to the top!

This feature automatically centrally locks and arms the vehicle if the vehicle has been unlocked with the key transmitter:

..and no doors have been opened for 45 seconds or
..if the ignition remains off for 45 seconds

This feature can be disabled or reinstated by a Jaguar dealer if required.

You can change the unlock from all doors, to just the drivers door (and boot?) by holding the lock and unlock keys down together for a few seconds
You hold the lock and unlock buttons for 4 seconds your indicators will flash telling you this has been activated.

Jeśli tylko raz naciśniesz na pilocie przycisk zamykania alarm nie uzbroi się. Alarm uzbraja się dopiero po drugim wciśnięciu przycisku zamykania.

Wciśnij przycisk doświetlania drogi na kluczyku 4 razy a alarm ostrzegawczy wyłączy się (?)

Jeśli któreś drzwi lub bagażnik są nie zamknięte, przy próbie uzbrojenia alarmu samochód 2 razy zatrąbi.

Zalecane ciśnienia opon są podane w tablece pod klapką wlewu paliwa, lub na szczycie drzwi kierowcy.

Na klapce wlotu paliwa jest mały haczyk, podstawka który umożliwa położenie na nim korka od wlewu.

Jeśli posiadasz automatyczną klimatyzację i jesteś w korku, lub jedziesz przez dym samochód powinien automatycznie włączyć obieg zamknięty powietrza.

Standardowo obieg wewnętrzny działa przez 6 minut od wcisnięcia przycisku na panelu. Jeśli jednak go wciśniejmy i prztrzymamy przez kilka sekund obieg zamknięty właczy się aż do momentu gdy sami go wyłączymy.

Jeśli posiadasz zmieniarkę CD możęsz przyskami w kierownicy przeskakiwać na na następną lub poprzednią płyte. Wystarczy przytrzymać odpowiednio długo przycisk do zmiany utworu.

When the low screenwash light is on, the wipers don't automatically come on when you use the jets. You get to conserve your last drops of water. i.e. a few little squirts then you decide when to wipe.

(if fitted) the head lamp wash works every 6th time ONLY if the lights are on, if the washer fluid is low it only sprays the windscreen!

when i press the button for wash wipe, no matter how briefly i push the button, it washes for a couple of seconds and wipes then.....it parks for about 5 secs then does one more wipe to get rid of the 'runners" on the screen.
That final wipe can be unhelpful at times (e.g. when fine mud or salt spray is being thrown up onto the screen, it can smear). There's a way of preventing the final wipe when it's not needed (at least, it works on my 2001 car, and I use it from time to time):
- Set the "intermittent" control to one of the quickest settings.
- When you've triggered the Wash, after a couple of wipes but before it's finished the first phase, move the wiper stalk to the intermittent setting for a second, then back to Off.
- The extra stroke shouldn't now happen!

With the wipers on intermittent if you increase the rate of the wipe the screen wipes immediately - if you decrease the rate it doesn't wipe until after the prescribed delay. Presumably using the logic that if you are increasing the rate the screen is already wet but if you are decreasing it the screen is pretty dry. A nice attention to detail.

a rubber button in the feet area of the front passenger (outside wall). There is a cut in the plastic just enough to see the button and reach to it with 2 fingers- cut off switch.

When demisting the rear window and mirrors that the windscreen, washer jets heat up too.
The heated jets are standard- see model specification.
But they are not electrical heated, the heat up from the motor (no isolated and located just above him- open the motor bay and you can see it)

I had the passenger seat quite far forward to get a long load in and noticed it automatically disables the air-bag with the seat fully forward. it also deactivates if someone light sits in the front seat, as was the case with my 9 year old nephew
If you sit or put something heavy in the front seat and do not put the seatbelt on, the airbag will deactivate
The weight is somewhere between 7 and 8 stones

On saloon models If you double lock your saloon and the battery runs out. You may not be able to access your boot until the battery is charged. If your jump leads are in the boot this may be a problem. A cigar lighter to cigar lighter charger may be worth having in your passenger area. To use until there is enough juice in the battery to unlock the boot then use your battery clips.
The USA ones had an emergency fluorescent boot release pull on the underside of the boot lid (glows in the dark)

If you press the cruise control to speed up and then to slow down while tapping the brake (have to repeat roughly 3 times) the car goes mad and starts jerking all over (the cruise control gets confused). (2005-2006 models only) Free remapping at Jaguar dealer to correct this. All should have been recalled, but check with your local dealer that yours is sorted.

If you have your foot on the clutch and rev the engine (2.2 Diesel sport) it won't rev over 3000! Let the clutch go and it revs freely!
You can turn that off in the Sat Nav settings...

Apparently, on the 2.2d when you put your foot down hard it does something called overboost and increases your torques from 380 to 400

If you ignore the diesel warning light the car stops before you run out of fuel to save you from entirely draining the engine and fuel system.

The seat belt buckle for the front passenger seat will fit and stay in the recess on the door pillar - preventing it from damaging the leather seat

Wszystkie wersje z silnikami 2.5 i 3 litry mają napęd na 4 koła.

Jeśli nie domknięsz bagażnika i przekroczysz 30 mph/h samochód zacznie dziwnie się zachowywać (prawdopodobnie chodzi o jakieś szarpanie – kangaroo, jak sprawdzę to napiszę z własnego doświadczenia)

Also discovered that if you have disconnected your battery for any reason, the anti-trap won't work again until you have 'reset' your windows after you've reconnected again. If you find that your windows' won't one-touch up, drive your window down to the fully open position until you hear the relay click then fully drive your window fully up keeping your finger on the switch until you hear the relay click again after the window has fully closed. You should now have your one-touch facility restored again. Note, you will have to do this same procedure for each of your windows.
also global closure feature does not work unless you have the anti-trap reset. found this out after replacing the sidelight bulbs with led‘s had to take battery off to get to nearside.

If like me... you find the cigar lighter is not working (yet its illumination is on - with lights) you may find that the Fuse at F68 is in the upper location - this prevents the cigar lighter (and 12v Power source) from actually working.

However, if you pull the fuse and then insert it into the lower position - the cigar lighter (and 12v power source) is fully operational.

if you have the lights off and move the ignition to position II the green lights behind the lighting knob illuminate to help you find it but none of the other back lights come on until you have side lights on

There is a clever trick you can do if you have memory seats! - As there are three memories for the seat positions (which also store the mirror positions) I have mine set up as follows:

Memory 1 - Main driver
Memory 2 - Second driver
Memory 3 - Main driver with dipped mirrors for reversing.

Offline lukasz_slask

• Starszy Forumowicz
  • X-TYPE 2.5
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2016, 13:30:26 pm »
"
Wciśnij przycisk doświetlania drogi na kluczyku 4 razy a alarm ostrzegawczy wyłączy się (?)"

hehe skąd ja to znam :D Pierwszy dzień po zakupie bawiłem się światłami załączanymi z kluczyka klik-klik klik-klik aż tu nagle alarm, ja w stresie (już po północy było) nie wiedziałem co się dzieje i jak to wyłączyć  :-A

Offline mateusz1807

• Forumowicz Executive
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Czerwiec 27, 2016, 14:25:10 pm »
A czy jak się raz wciśnie ten przycisk na pilocie to samochód zapala światła i trąbi? Wydaje mi się że kiedyś niechcący to nacisnąłem i właśnie nie tylko światła się włączyły. Czy to trzeba jakoś więcej niż raz nacisnąć?

Offline scyzor

• Forumowicz Executive
  • Jest 5 psów i kot, to to teraz jeszcze duży kot :D
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Sierpień 10, 2019, 16:56:17 pm »
Spróbowałem dziś wyłączyć automatyczne blokowanie drzwi ale niestety nie zadziałało.  Zero piknięć i efektu  :-hehe
Są gdzieś objaśnienia wyświetlanych w teście kodów? Od cholery tego jest  ?????? ::)
X-Type 2,5 benzyna, manual, 2005

Offline tomekszy

• Forumowicz
  • Kocham to forum
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Sierpień 20, 2020, 15:18:40 pm »
Przetłumaczyłem resztę i jakoś to uporządkowałem. Można przypiąć do góry tematu:

Światła:
- Jeżeli masz przednie światła przeciwmgielne, to są one wyłączane podczas włączenia długich. Ma to sens, bo nie używasz jednocześnie obydwu. Przydaje się to, gdy chcesz, żeby ktoś ustąpił Ci drogi, bo mruganie długimi daje podobny efekt co światła policyjne (mrugają i długie i przeciwmgielne naprzemiennie)
- Kiedy włączysz samochód w nocy, podświetlają się tylko diody w okolicy przełącznika świateł, żebyś mógł go łatwo znaleźć.
- Jeżeli masz światła ksenonowe, za nimi jest dźwignia, która przełącza światła z angielskich na europejskie.
Kluczyki/zapłon:
- Wszystkie kluczyki zablokują jakiekolwiek Jaguara korzystając z zamka w drzwiach, nie ma znaczenia jaki model.
- Samochód nie odpali jeśli kluczyć nie będzie do końca rozłożony i zablokowany – pojawi się security error.
- Jak włączyć/wyłączyć automatyczne blokowanie zamków:
1. Włącz zapłon ale nie uruchamiaj silnika.
2. Zablokuj drzwi przyciskiem obok klamki, następnie pociągnij lekko za klamkę aby odblokować zamki, powtórz to jeszcze 2 razy.
3. Wyłącz zapłon.
4. Ponownie 3 razy zablokuj drzwi przyciskiem i odblokuj klamką.
5. Włącz zapłon ale nie uruchamiaj silnika. Usłyszysz piknięcie.
6. Zablokuj drzwi przyciskiem i odblokuj za pomocą klamki. Usłyszysz 2 piknięcia informujące o włączeniu funkcji. Jeśli wyłączyłeś automatyczne blokowanie, po przekroczeniu prędkości 4 mil usłyszysz kolejne piknięcie. (Tylko raz, za pierwszym razem, później już nie pika).
- Samochód automatycznie zamyka się, gdy od otwarcia przez 45 sekund nie zostaną otwarte drzwi lub nie zostanie przekręcona stacyjka. Może to zostać włączone/wyłączone w serwisie.
- Możesz włączyć/wyłączyć odblokowywanie się wszystkich drzwi zamiast tylko kierowcy i bagażnika, poprzez przytrzymanie na pilocie przycisków zamykania i otwierania przez 4 sekundy. Kierunkowskazy migną w ramach potwierdzenia zmiany.
- Jeśli tylko raz naciśniesz na pilocie przycisk zamykania alarm nie uzbroi się. Alarm uzbraja się dopiero po drugim wciśnięciu przycisku zamykania.
- Wciśnij przycisk doświetlania drogi na kluczyku 4 razy a alarm ostrzegawczy włączy się
- Jeśli któreś drzwi lub bagażnik są nie zamknięte, przy próbie uzbrojenia alarmu samochód 2 razy zatrąbi.
- Gdy zablokuje Ci się szyba (np. nie domknie się i zostanie ok 1 cm), możesz to naprawić poprzez otwarcie i zamknięcie szyby po przeciwnej stronie
- Wersje na rynek USA i Kanadę mają w bagażniku świecący w ciemności uchwyt do otwarcia bagażnika od wewnątrz.
- Jeśli nie domkniesz bagażnika i przekroczysz 30 mph/h samochód zacznie dziwnie się zachowywać (prawdopodobnie chodzi o jakieś szarpanie – kangaroo, jak sprawdzę to napiszę z własnego doświadczenia)
- Jeśli wciśniesz i przytrzymasz przycisk zamykania na kluczyku okna się domkną (o ile były otwarte). Standard w modelach UK, w modelach US można to zaprogramować jeśli nie działa.
Klimatyzacja:
- Jeśli posiadasz automatyczną klimatyzację i jesteś w korku, lub jedziesz przez dym samochód powinien automatycznie włączyć obieg zamknięty powietrza.
- Standardowo obieg wewnętrzny działa przez 6 minut od wciśnięcia przycisku na panelu. Jeśli jednak go wciśniemy i przetrzymamy przez kilka sekund obieg zamknięty włączy się aż do momentu gdy sami go wyłączymy.
Wycieraczki:
- Normalnie podczas korzystania ze spryskiwaczy wycieraczki robią 3 cykle, i po chwili kolejny, ale nie gdy mamy mało płynu do spryskiwaczy.
- Kiedy jest mało płynu spryskiwaczy, po pryśnięciu na szybę nie uruchamiają się automatycznie  wycieraczki
- Jeżeli posiadasz spryskiwacze lamp, uruchamiają się one co 6-te spryskanie na szybę, ale tylko gdy światła są włączone, i jest wystarczająco płynu do spryskiwaczy.
- Po wciśnięciu przycisku spryskiwacza, uruchamiają się też wycieraczki. Robią 3 cykle, po czym zatrzymują się na ok 5 sekund i wykonują jeszcze jeden ruch, żeby pozbyć się resztek płynu.
Żeby wyłączyć ten ostatni ruch należy:
1.   Dźwignia pracy wycieraczek powinna być na pozycji „wyłączona”
2.   Ustawić szybkość przerywanej pracy wycieraczek na najszybsze ustawienie
3.   Nacisnąć przycisk spryskiwaczy
4.   Zanim cykl 3-ch pierwszych ruchów wycieraczek dobiegnie końca, przestawić dźwignię wycieraczek w pozycję pracy przerywanej
5.   Po sekundzie wyłączyć wycieraczki
6.   Dodatkowy ruch wycieraczki nie powinien już występować
- Jeżeli przestawisz przerywany tryb wycieraczek z wolniejszego na szybszy, wycieraczki przyspieszają natychmiast. Natomiast jeżeli przełączasz z szybszego na wolniejszy, zrobią one jeszcze jeden cykl z większą prędkością, a następnie zwolnią. Prawdopodobnie chodzi o to, że gdy przyspieszasz wycieraczki, szyba jest już mokra, natomiast gdy zwalniasz, to dlatego, że deszcz się zmniejszył i szyba jest bardziej sucha. Miły detal.
- Dysze spryskiwaczy są podgrzewane – dotyczy to każdego modelu. Nie jest to jednak podgraewanie elektryczne, a od ciepła silnika. Można to zobaczyć od spodniej strony maski.
Bagażnik:
- Jeżeli rozładuje Ci się akumulator do zera (tak, że nie będą działały zamki), nie otworzysz bagażnika w sedanie. Jeżeli tam masz schowane kable rozruchowe, to nie bardzo masz możliwość dostać się do nich. Dlatego warto w schowku w kabinie wozić kabel zakończony z 2-ch stron wtyczkami od zapalniczek, dzięki czemu można podładować auto przez gniazdo zapalniczki (stacyjka musi być włączona, żeby prąd przechodził).
- Po jakimś czasie oświetlenie bagażnika gaśnie nawet gdy zostanie otwarty.
- Jeśli posiadasz składaną tylną kanapę, środkowy pas wysunie się tylko gdy kanapa jest prawidłowo zablokowana. Oczywiście ze względów bezpieczeństwa.
Audio/Nawigacja:
- Gdy zapali nam się lampka informująco o kończącym się paliwie, nawigacja automatycznie wyświetli lokalizacje stacji paliw.
- Dźwięk klikania kierunkowskazów nie jest mechaniczny tak jak większości innych samochodów. Jeśli używasz Jaguar Voice (lub naciśnij przycisk na kierownicy I nic nie mów), podczas skręcania klikanie ustaje. Lampka kierunkowskazu nadal świeci, ale dźwięku klikania nie ma, dopóki komenda głosowa nie zostanie rozpoznana lub anulowana.
- Podczas odtwarzania płyty CD naciśnij przycisk CD na panelu aby zapauzować odtwarzanie, naciśnij ponownie aby wznowić.
- Jeśli posiadasz zmieniarkę CD możesz przyciskami w kierownicy przeskakiwać na następną lub poprzednią płytę. Wystarczy przytrzymać odpowiednio długo przycisk do zmiany utworu.
Paliwo:
- Zalecane ciśnienia opon są podane w tabelce pod klapką wlewu paliwa, lub na szczycie drzwi kierowcy.
- Na klapce wlotu paliwa jest mały haczyk, podstawka który umożliwia położenie na nim korka od wlewu.
- W silnikach diesla, po osiągnięciu bardzo niskiej ilości paliwa, komputer wyłączy silnik i nie pozwoli go włączyć, żeby nie zapowietrzyć/uszkodzić układu wtryskowego.
Wnętrze:
- Haczyk który jest obok klamki na schowku jest przydatny do podwieszenia np. torby z zakupami, dzięki czemu nie przewróci się na zakrętach.
- Przytrzymaj naciśnięty przycisk TRIP i przekręć kluczyć do pozycji II aby wyświetlić menu diagnostyczne. Jeśli naciśniesz i przytrzymasz przycisk TRIP RESET podczas zapłonu, ale bez uruchamiania silnika poczekaj aż wyświetlacz zacznie wyświetlać TEST! Puść przyciski i korzystaj, można przeprowadzić test zegarów, żarówek, informacje bieżące jak temperatura silnika, ciśnienie oleju, prędkość, zapisane kody błędów DTC. Naciśnij i przytrzymaj TRIP RESET aby wyłączyć test, lub obróć kluczyk od pozycji 0.
- W zimne dni odmrażanie przedniej szyby uruchamia się automatycznie.
- Po stronie bliżej drzwi w miejscu na nogi pasażera znajduje się przycisk cut-off, jest tam wycięcie w plastiku wystarczające, żeby ten przycisk zobaczyć i sięgnąć do niego
- Jeżeli nie działa Ci gniazdo zapalniczki (ale działa jego podświetlanie) sprawdź, czy bezpiecznik F68 znajduje się w górnej części – to powoduje, że gniazdo nie działa. Po przełożeniu do dolnego miejsca wszystko działa.
- Poduszka powietrzna pasażera załącza się tylko, gdy pasy są zapięte, a na fotelu siedzi ktoś o wadze powyżej ~30 kg
- Zaczep pasa bezpieczeństwa przedniego pasażera ma swoje miejsce w słupku B po to, żeby nie zniszczyć skórzanych siedzeń.
- Jeżeli masz fotele z pamięcią, a samochodu używa max 2 kierowców, możesz ustawić trzecią pamięć fotela tak samo jak pierwszą, ale z lusterkami ustawionymi na dół dla lepszego cofania (fotele z pamięcią zapamiętują również ustawienia lusterek)
- W modelach ze skrzynią automatyczną, po wybraniu biegu wstecznego i wciśnięciu przycisku szyby, lusterko pasażera przechyla się w dół (dźwigienka wyboru sterowania lusterek musi być ustawiona na środku). Po przełączeniu na D, lusterko wraca do normy
Ogólne:
- Gdy poziom wody jest niski ogrzewanie nie działa.
- W rocznikach 2005-2006 występuje błąd tempomatu polegający na tym, że jeśli będziesz przyspieszał na tempomacie przyciskiem +, jednocześnie naciskając na hamulec, auto zacznie się dziwnie zachowywać. W serwisie Jaguara podobno można to poprawić za darmo.
- Jeżeli masz wciśnięte sprzęgło w modelach z dieslem i manualną skrzynią biegów, nie komputer nie pozwoli na osiągnięcie wyższej niż 3000rpm prędkości obrotowej. Po zwolnieniu sprzęgła (nawet na luzie) możesz kręcić silnik wyżej. Można to zmienić w ustawieniach, jeżeli masz duży ekran nawigacji.
- Silniki 2.2D po wciśnięciu gazu do dechy włączają tryb overboost, który chwilowo zwiększa moment z 380 na 400 Nm
- Wszystkie wersje z silnikami 2.5 i 3 litry mają napęd na 4 koła.

Opis do Forda Mondeo: http://www.mondeoklubpolska.pl/showthread.php/14505-MK-III-Sztuczki-i-kruczki

Offline scyzor

• Forumowicz Executive
  • Jest 5 psów i kot, to to teraz jeszcze duży kot :D
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Sierpień 24, 2020, 12:44:17 pm »
Sporo przydatnych informacji  :-thank
A ja mam banalne pytanie: czy wszelkie podświetlenia oraz kontrolki to są żaróweczki czy LEDy?
X-Type 2,5 benzyna, manual, 2005